Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The latest


So here it is, two months after our beautiful Katy joined us! I can't believe how that last two months have flown by! It seems like just yesterday that I was still hugely pregnant & getting ready for our little blessing to arrive.
As you can see Lizzie LOVES being a big sister & Katy loves her. Lizzie was the first person to actually MAKE Katy smile. She had given Mark & me a few random ones here & there but Lizzie walks up to her, talks in a silly voice & Katy grins from ear to ear! I love it!
Katy has also begun "talking" more & more. She even will "sing" with me sometimes. I REALLY want to get that on video so as soon as I do I'll post it. It is sooo cute! Right now her favorite song to sing is "Unknown Legend" by Neil Young. She's got great taste.

She is such a trooper when it comes time to get dressed for the day. She lets me dress her up & play with the different headbands we have for her. She'll even pose for a quick photo shoot too! And she is getting so big! Things that looked like they may not fit her till August or later are almost too small, she has to get dressed every day whether we go anywhere or not just so she can wear her ADORABLE clothes!

1 comment:

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

Both of the girls look SO CUTE! Give them each a bog kiss from their Auntie Angela. And good job with the working out, sis; keep it up!

Love, Ang