Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lizzie's 3rd Birthday







So these are just a few pictures of Lizzie & her cake from her birthday party last week. It was a really fun time with the family & Lizzie got so many cute new clothes that I don't think she even noticed that she only got a couple new toys. She is such a girlie girl that clothes were a perfect gift! We also got her this really cute Leapfrog movie Rachel has for Ian called the Letter Factory to get her going on learning her letters & the sounds they make. She LOVES watching it & will watch it over and over and over if we let her! She so far has been the most interested in wearing the new clothes that Grandma Dee made her but I think she'll get excited about wearing the stuff Mark & I got her & the TOTALLY cute stuff she got from Aunt Erika, Uncle Ken & her cousins. It was a busy couple weeks getting ready for her party & Mom (me) felt like she went a little overboard but everyone had fun, Lizzie was excited about EVERYTHING we did & no one cried (much!*L*). It kind of makes me excited to have TWO little girl birthday parties to plan next year & grateful that Jalen is happy as long as his party includes pizza & games of some type!

1 comment:

Marian and Sadie said...

Hey Maggie,

You should visit this blog! Go to my blog and on my blog list it's called Adoption Changing Lives. I think you might like it....let me know what you think.

Marian