Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009





I am officially 30 weeks today so I thought it would be fun to post a weekly "countdown" picture. I know that the last 10 weeks or so is when the baby will grow the most & I would like to see just how much bigger my belly can get! I also plan on having Mark take a picture of my belly before we leave for the hospital so that this can be as accurate as possible. The shot on the right is a picture Lizzie took of me this last week, she really loves to take pictures! She looks at the little screen & pushes the silver button. SO easy!

Anyway, check in every Monday (at least!) to keep an eye on my (and baby's) progress!

1 comment:

Marian and Sadie said...

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for the comment, you are so sweet. And you are right, AJ is the best dad. Sadie is so lucky to have a man like AJ in her life.

xoxox