Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

~31 weeks~


Here it is! Baby belly week 31. From my perspective not much difference but some people I see want me to be having this baby in the next few days. I don't think I look THAT pregnant! On the other hand, I do remember my other pregnancies & I know I am capable of getting MUCH bigger before baby arrives!
I have been FEELING very pregnant this last week. I (somehow) hurt my back last Sunday night & when I woke up Monday morning I could barely move. I have numbness on the bottom of my left foot & the back of my left leg is tight & sore. I've been to the chiropractor twice already & I get to go again this afternoon. I am putting it out there that this will be the last appointment & that I will be back to feeling great again. It has been sad having this pain because it is distracting me from my pregnancy which I am still LOVING!!! I also haven't been able to get to the gym (I can barely walk from my bed to my bathroom, not EXACTLY "workout" ready!). I love my morning workout, it makes the rest of the day go so great!
Anyway, this is week 31 & I wanted to share it with you all!

No comments: