Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

~35 Weeks~

Here is a shot of my belly progress. It is a bit different then the rest since I had a different photographer (thanks Andy!). I looked at it upside down at first and was majorly freaked out. It looked weird with my bum in the place I expected my belly to be and my belly where my bum should be. Strange...thankfully Andy was there to correct my misconception & I could look at the picture correctly. Phew! I have been felling bigger the last week or so. I think my brain is finally catching up to the idea that I will be having this baby soon & that translates to my body as me being gigantic. Oh well, it'll be over in a few weeks & then I can get fit after I am cleared to work out again. So here it is, baby belly week 35.

No comments: