Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

~32 Weeks~

So after a little critique from Rachel I had Mark widen the shot of my belly this week. This should look more accurate as far as growth is concerned. I still don't think I look like I should be having a baby any day but you be the judge! One thing of interest from this last week, when I went to my prenatal appointment last Monday I measured 33 instead of 31. I have NEVER (even with Lizzie) measured bigger then the current week of my pregnancy so I have high hopes that this means that I will get to meet my little girl 2 weeks early. She has already begun dropping & this makes walking kind of uncomfortable. Imagine walking around holding a bowling ball between your knees. That is what I have been feeling for about 4 days now. Fun, huh?
And now for the GREAT news! I was able to get back to the gym today!!! YAY! After two weeks of pain & inconvenience I went to the gym and did 25 minutes on the elliptical machine. Before I hurt my back I was doing 30 so I haven't lost much at all & I feel so awesome! My goal for the rest of my pregnancy is to go at least 3 times a week & I KNOW I will be able to meet & possibly even exceed my goal. GO ME!

No comments: