Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

~34 Weeks~

Here it is, week 34. I saw my midwife this morning & things are looking good. She is MAJORLY on board with my desire to have this baby a little early so that is awesome! At my next appointment (36 weeks) she'll give me her cell phone number so that I can call her directly when I go into labor, rather then calling the answering service & waiting for a call back. She did say that she wouldn't have me labor at home for too long since this is not my first rodeo! She encourages calm, gentle, natural labor & getting to the hospital with a crowning baby is more chaos then gentleness, in her experience. I happen to agree! She also let me know the 2 nights that she gets to take off so I REALLY get to have this baby on a weekend (her "days off" are Wed & Thurs).
I talked to her about some of my contractions I've been having as well because I've had a few that feel like "real" labor but they have never gotten regular & they go away with various different things. It's really getting down to it & I am SO excited! My baby shower is this Saturday so that is making me even MORE excited. I am just having a great time getting ready for my girl & time can't go fast enough for me!

No comments: