Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

About my back

So this is a bo-ring, text only blog...sorry! I just wanted to post a quick update about my back. I am feeling SOOO much better! It has been getting progressively better since my chiropractor adjusted me on Monday, even with doing my mom's daycare the last three days! I haven't made it back to the gym yet but I have a plan to get me there starting on Monday. I am so grateful for my good health & the gifts of healing that Heavenly Father has blessed us with. I am also incredibly grateful for my fantastic husband who has taken care of me & the kids & been super nice & concerned! I really got WAY more blessed then I thought I deserved when I found Mark! Anyway, I am getting a little mushy in my hormone-crazed state so I'll leave it at this, I feel better! YAY!!!!

No comments: