Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Shower




So today was my baby shower & it was SOOO much fun! My wonderful BF Stephanie was kind enough to throw it for me & open her home to the craziness that is hosting a party. Above is a picture of all the beautiful women who were able to attend. From left is Rachel, Stephanie, Erika, Me, Kym, Mom (Vickie), Marian holding Sadie & Sarah.
It was a fun afternoon/evening that held food, games & LOTS of talking! Below are some pictures of me looking cute while opening gifts. It was so great to have fun & think about what a major blessing friends and family are when a new baby is on the way. I am blessed enough to have wonderful people around even when a new baby ISN'T on the way! Love you all! Enjoy the pictures...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, the shower was one of the BEST I have ever been to. Steph, you are AMAZING!! :) and Maggie, you are so beautiful!

Rachel said...

Amen to Kym's comment. Your shower was awesome! Stephanie set quite a high standard! Super fun time. So glad I could be there!

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

Glad to see my gift made the blog pix. . .I did think it was pretty cute! I sure wish I could have been there. I love you, Mag!

Ang