Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Me

Usually when I look in the mirror a number of things run through my mind; "Ugh", "Eww" or "another zit. REALLY ?!? what am I, 12?".
That was not the case today. As I got out of the shower and began the process of doing my hair & makeup I looked at myself and thought "wow, I have REALLY pretty eyes". Weird!
When I was done "primping" I looked at myself and thought
(at the risk of sounding conceited)
"I look pretty today. Huh."
I was planning on just going about my day. I had a check up with the pediatrician for Katy, laundry to be done & new & old clothes to be sorted.
Instead I decided to document this with a photo. A self-portrait of this...anomaly.
Not the "me being pretty" part. The "me thinking I look pretty" part.
So here it is, ME.

3 comments:

Sowells said...

Maggie you have ALWAYS had beautiful eyes!!!

Marian and Sadie said...

Maggie, you do not give yourself enough credit. You are a very beautiful woman, inside and out.

Unknown said...

You are beautiful inside and out Maggie, don't ever doubt that!! Pretty is as pretty does!!