Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Olivia & Gino's Wedding Weekend

Olivia & Gino were married on Saturday August 29th, 2009 & I was blessed enough to be able to attend. I was totally flattered when Olivia asked me to sing a song during the ceremony as a surprise for Gino. I (of course!) accepted so I don't have any photos from the actual ceremony. I DO have LOTS of photos from the cocktail hour/reception & from other times during the weekend. Here are a few.


Here we are, all but one of the beautiful Koernig girls. From left: Marian Koernig, Rachel Rands, Olivia Castellino, Erika Checketts, Maggie Stoecker


Olivia with Marley her daughter/flower girl


So happy!


Handsome brothers with beautiful bride. AJ Koernig, Olivia, Bob Koernig


Grandma Koernig with Olivia & Gino Castellino



The whole family who was able to attend. Although you can't see her I am holding Katy. She was tired & hungry & being pretty grumpy.



Olivia's boys Ethan & Cyrus
Ethan was ring bearer & Cyrus gave Olivia away. SO sweet!



Erika & Emma


Katy



The view from the porch


Olivia & Gino

2 comments:

Marian and Sadie said...

So nice, Maggie! I'm sure Olivia will be happy to see that you posted about how awesome her wedding was on your blog. I must say that the Koernig girls picture is really cute, and the picture at the bottom of the post is a good one also. My husband is the best....with his BIG mouth wide open in the background of the photo. AJ rocks!!!!!

Wenni Donna said...

Olivia & Gino's Wedding Weekend was truly fabulous. I really love such small weddings. Even we would prefer a small family party. We are thinking to host the funky party at one of the prettiest garden themed NYC wedding venues. If you have some ideas for our funky theme, please let me know.