Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


The whole family


If you look closely you can see the snakes in my hair & that Mark isn't just "posing" he's frozen in place. We were Medusa & a man turned to stone. I think we pulled it off pretty well.


I thought about making my Katy-bug a lady bug for Halloween but the thought of the wings made me rethink that plan. Then I saw this ADORABLE flower costume & I knew it was perfect. The prettiest flower around!


Jay as black Spiderman (NOT Venom!) doing his best web-slinging pose!


Beautiful Lizzie as Cinderella. The costume was a little itchy that explains the white t-shirt underneath. Not sure how to explain the goofy side smile!

We had a blast at a couple different parties & trick or treating yielded PLENTY of candy for the kids. I almost can't wait for next year!

No comments: