Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am the Champion, my friends

Aug. 29, 2009
(I'm on the right in the green dress, you can't miss me)




In Mesa, AZ every Thanksgiving there is a 10K run held. It is the largest 10K in all of Arizona. You have the option of running either a 1 mile fun run, a 2 mile fun run or the 10K (in case you don't know that converts to 6.2 miles). On Thursday November 26th, 2009 I ran the 10K. I finished in 1 hour 27 minutes & 41 seconds.

...

...

...

...

I ROCK!!!
(In case you can't tell, I'm the skinny girl in the hat!)

2 comments:

Sowells said...

Wow! Great job!!! I seriously doubt I could run a mile - I'm jealous - I need to get more in shape. Congrats!

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

You DO rock, Maggie, and I am so proud of you!