Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jalen!

Something strange happened today. I woke up & had a 9 year old where my little boy should be! It seems like not that long ago he was brand new, my little buddy, my baby. Now he is so big!
It's kind of hard to believe that the handsome, smart, funny guy living in my house is the same child that changed my life when he was just a baby. Where did the time go?

So here he is, my beautiful boy, one of the loves of my life. What would I do without this face?!?
Happy Birthday Jalen!!!
                              

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Happy birthday Jalen! We love you!

Rachel said...

yep, that is one handsome guy. hapyy birthday jalen! we miss you!

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

They grow so fast!