Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just some fun pictures from the last few months

I have been TERRIBLE about updating over the last few months but here are some fun (or maybe not so fun but I like them!) pictures of some stuff we've done since last November (when I last updated!)
trick or treating at Aunt Sarah's house Halloween '10

my 2 fairy princesses & Anakin Skywalker

one of only a few pictures showcasing my red hair with bangs look ;-)

it was crazy hair day. think this look qualifies?

Lizzie LOVES making crafts & this one was her FIRST!

and a front view of her handiwork

Kate got to place the angel last year~now all 3 kids have done it!

Mark & the kids showing off their decorating skills

Me & my BFF Stephanie~her planning made my 30th birthday something I actually WANTED to celebrate!

My handsome hubby & me, enjoying my birthday dinner.

And there you have it. I probably have a few more pictures stashed safely away on the memory disk of my new camera & as soon as I get motivated enough to get them on the computer I promise I'll share them!
For what it's worth, the kids are all healthy & growing like MAD, Mark is doing an amazing job providing for our family (he recently got his, I don't know, 10th-or something like that- promotion & raise) and is LOVING being the cubmaster of Jalen's pack. I'm still working on being a mom (seriously, what a work in progress!) and being a homemaker (another MAJOR work in progress!) and learning how to balance everything that goes along with those 2 most important jobs. We love & miss all of our family and friends we don't get to see regularly (or at all!) and want everyone to know that Arizona has an open door policy so PLEASE come visit! We may not have 5 star accommodations but we love house guests (my mom is a frequent overnighter) and our pool and new infrared grill are DYING to be shown off.  

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Love the pics! It's about time! And be careful what you wish for...(in the houseguest arena...)

Rachel said...

all the pictures are darling! you are so bold when it comes to your hair and it always turns out so cute! i admire your bravery. i also love the girls matching costumes. their dresses from sarah's wedding, right? so pretty! hopefully we can come visit sometime. we sure miss you guys!

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

Mags... GREAT pix and I love the updates! You are an awesome mom and I know you're doing just as well at the homemaker thing. As soon as you feel like you've maybe got it figured out Jalen will be moving on to adulthood anyway (I speak from experience here), so... just take a deep breath, relax your shoulders and have some fun!

Love,

Ang 8)

BTW... enjoyed your "soundtrack" here, too!