Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Pictures~Part One

Here are some pictures of things we did this from around September on. I'll post the earlier part of the year as soon as I get a chance.
Ready for the Primary Program

Katy got a new friend

Katy LOVED the bounce house at the GoDaddy picnic

Look at that smile!

Jay & Liz on the inflatable obstacle course

Jay, sliding at the end

Liz made it to the end too!

Jay, jumping like a spider monkey

Jay loved the climbing part

"I'm triumphant!"


Liz liked the bounce house too

sisters, playing together

Jay turned 10 and got his Webelos colors

and a new neckerchief to wear with his uniform

Mark & my bedroom got a makeover!

Liz & Jay go to a uniform school this year (and Liz ROCKS the uniform)

We added a new family member~this is 2.5 hours before she joined us!


And here she is!

Abigail Jane 9lbs 15oz and 21.5 in~born 12/08/11 at 8 a.m.

Jay meeting Abby

Lizzie meeting Abby

Kate meeting Abby

I have THREE daughters!!!

another shot of my sweet Abigail Jane

No comments: