Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day


I know it's been over a week since Mother's Day but I REALLY want to brag about the AWESOME gift Mark & the kids got me this year.
As most of you know I had been working on my physical fitness when I got pregnant with Katy & since being pregnant isn't the best time to lose weight (at least for me!) I went out of my way to eat healthy & get to the gym at least 3 days a week while I was still pregnant. I still gained quite a bit of weight but as of last Friday I had already lost half of what I'd already gained & with the AMAZING Mother's Day gifts I know I'll lose the rest in no time. In case you can't tell, we love the Biggest Loser & the books are the 30-Day Jump Start (workouts & meal plans) and the other is the Budget Friendly Family Cookbook. We have already begun using the cookbook (REALLY yummy recipes & Mark is doing most of the cooking, this gift just keeps on giving!) and in a few more weeks I'll be able to begin working out so I'll use the 30 day jump start at that point. I am INCREDIBLY excited to get back to the gym in two weeks. I'll be able to do cardio then & two weeks after that I'll be able to do some strength training. The best part? Mark is going to come to the gym with me! We will go when he gets home from work & then come home for dinner. I am so happy we have a plan! Besides all the health benefits I have the goal of running the 10K Mesa Turkey Trot with Rachel & Olivia this Thanksgiving so that is a major motivator for me as well.
SOOO grateful for a loving husband who loves me regardless of my size but loves me enough to be supportive of my fitness goal, enough that he will join me & get our kids to be a part of all this as well. I am so blessed to have him!

No comments: