Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

~36 Weeks~

Here is baby belly week 36. Getting closer & SOOO ready! I thought I might be going into labor last night when I woke up around 3 a.m. to use the bathroom & get a drink, I went back to bed and almost immediately began having contractions. They were every 8-9 minutes and lasting for most of a minute. I couldn't fall back to sleep & kept changing positions, nothing worked. A little after 5 a.m. they finally stopped & by then I had to pee again (go figure!) but for a while I was pretty sure it was time!
I saw my midwife this morning & while nothing is going on (effacing/dilating speaking) my midwife, Janice (LOVE her!) says that I can have this baby anytime & she won't stop me. YAY! The practice has just acquired another midwife so my next appointment gets to be with her (in case I go into labor when she is on call, I'll already know her). Janice wouldn't be surprised if I have baby before then, it's a week and a half away. That is also good to know!
Anyway, still feeling good, getting to the gym 3 times a week. I'm changing my workout from the stationary bike to the Treadmill or elliptical machine, I've decided to let gravity do some of the work in getting the baby here!

1 comment:

Marian and Sadie said...

Your awesome Maggie! Working out at 36 weeks. I don't know what it's like to be pregnant but it is great to see that you have been able to keep up with your exercise goals. I have a very hard time being consistent when it comes to exercise but I'm working hard at it. But your my inspiration!
Thank you for keeping your blog updated...it gives me something to look forward to when I'm bored.