Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

~37 Weeks~


So here is baby belly week 37. I am feeling as big as I look & VERY ready to have this little girl here & in my arms. I am pretty uncomfortable when I sleep at night, waking up every 45 minutes or so to change position. I also get to go to the bathroom every other time I wake up as well so that is ENDLESS fun! *L*
I have my next appointment on Wednesday & I get to meet the new midwife. At this point I am praying that either Katy or the new midwife (Ramona) takes pity on me & we figure out a way to have this baby by next weekend AT THE LATEST! I really have loved this pregnancy, I REALLY feel though that it is time to experience the next phase, y'know?
Check back next week to see if my next post is "the big one!".

No comments: