Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Funny things Lizzie says

Lately Lizzie has been putting more & more big words & phrases into her vocabulary & the results are often hilarious. For example the other day she was telling me that when she grows up she wants to be a Fire "Angel" & rescue kitties from trees. She then told me I would be the kitty...when she & Jalen discuss what kind of cars they want to drive when they get big enough Jalen wants to drive all the sports cars on the road, most specifically a red Mitsubishi Eclipse (Like Aunt Sarah's, only red!) and Lizzie also wants a red vehicle. A BIG red truck with ladders on it. I wonder if she really is going to be a fire "angel" when she gets big?!?
Jay made me VERY proud this morning by telling Lizzie, in a VERY matter-of-fact tone, that "People can't have babies in high school, they're too young!". I whole heartedly agreed with him, such a smart boy!

1 comment:

Welcome to FarrSouth. . . said...

I love hearing the cute/funny/strange comments from my little nieces and nephews!